1. The sites and applications are made available to you by LC Vleurgat SRL, whose head office is located in Belgium, at 1050 Brussels, Chaussée de Vleurgat 169, TVA BE0748444080, RPM Brussels, and which can be contacted at +32 460 21 48 20, and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 relating to the protection of privacy when using the site or requesting information. By confirming that you agree to the sending of your data to LC Vleurgat SRL, you also authorize LC Vleurgat SRL to collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Being able to respond favorably to the requests you make during your visits to the sites;
- Optimizing the quality of the services offered to Internet users and that of the sites;
- Establish market studies and attendance statistics;
- Keep you regularly informed, in particular by e-mail, of the activities, new services and products of LC Vleurgat SRL;
- Undertake direct marketing actions, in particular by electronic mail;
- Communicate your personal data to LC Vleurgat SRL, in particular to give you the possibility of making any kind of promotional offer by e-mail and;
- Communicate your email address to third parties so that they can send you any form of promotional offer by email.
3. You have the right, on simple request and free of charge, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Likewise, you can, under the conditions provided for by law, access data concerning you and obtain the rectification of those which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant. You can also, under the conditions provided for by law, oppose, for serious and legitimate reasons, the processing of your data.
Any request in this regard can be made:
- or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- or by letter to the following address:
LC Vleurgat SRL
Chaussée de Vleurgat 169,
4. In order to avoid, as far as possible, unauthorized access to the personal data that you transmit to us, LC Vleurgat SRL respects strict security procedures.
LC Vleurgat SRL can take the necessary measures to ensure the proper management of its sites. LC Vleurgat SRL can therefore access at any time any information, communication or other element stored on said site.
5. LC Vleurgat SRL may disclose your personal data to a third party at the request of any legally authorized authority, or even on its own initiative if the company considers in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with laws and regulations, to protect and / or defend the rights or property of LC Vleurgat SRL.